• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

SUO Challenge #185 – Favorites from This Year’s Holiday Catalog!



Hello Everyone,

I just received my latest order and it is packed with wonderful goodies. Did I tell you I am a snowflake fanatic? If not, now you know. I had to wait a while to get this set due to budget concerns. But now it is mine. The 1st thing I had to ink up & cut out was the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies &  Snowflake Sentiments. Once I had a card done then I went looking for a place to post it. Putting the cart before the horse, I know, I really did not think I would find one. But low and behold, one of my favorite challenge blogs had a theme that was perfect. SUO Challenge #185 – Favorites from This Year’s Holiday Catalog! The Swirly Snowflakes Bundle is one of my favorites.

Details:
Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits
Snowflake Sentiments
Cheers to the Year
Card Base - Real Red Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2' - scored at 4 1/4"
Swirly Snowflakes - Thick Whisper White Cardstock - Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets - 2' x 5 3/4" & 2 1/4' x 4".
Inside Layer - Whisper White Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4" - Dotted Line Die - Real Red Ink.

 Place the scalloped die 7/8" up from the edge, to expose the Inside Layer. Cut the Real Red.
Apply the Adhesive Sheet to the back of the Thick Whisper White Cardstock. Using the largest Snowflake Die cut the snowflakes from the Thick Whisper White Cardstock. Including 5 of the smaller snowflakes (4 of the larger of the 2 and 1 of the smallest). Trim away the portions of the die cut to leave the 3 largest snowflakes. Peel off the backing and stick the snowflakes in place. Peel  the backing from the smaller snowflakes and stick them in place too. Inside Layer - Stamp the Joy from the Cheers to the Year stamp set using Real Red Ink.  You can also stamp the sentiment from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set at the same time too if you like. Once the Joy is stamped you can determine where the Dotted Line Die should be placed. Make this final cut. I used Snail to attach the Inside Layer to the Card Base.

I really like this card. I hope you all do to.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here or just click on the desired product below. Thanks for Looking!

Product List

Comments

  1. Very striking. Saw your post on facebook and clicked right over to your blog. Thank you for sharing the directions and cutting off the little lines that hold the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Don't forget the Adhesive sheets. They take the pain out of sticking down something so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got this bundle and love your card. Thank you for sharing details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card,,saw your post on Demonstrator site and clicked onto your blog for instructions.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snowflake card Jan! The rich background really shows off the gorgeousness of the thinlit dies (one of my favs as well)! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges and we hope you are able to join us again soon- hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours set this edge off to perfection! This is a stunning addition to our challenge to use your favourite holiday catalogue item. I'm so glad you joined the fun at SUO challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty...love those edgelits, too! Gorgeous in red and white! Thanks for playing along with the Favorite Holiday Catalog theme this week on SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Red and White Snowflake card. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a simply beautiful card! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!